As an established and growing company, the role of Sales Representative is an integral part of this Education and Training company. You will enjoy great commission schemes, uncapped earnings with a friendly and informal office environment.
As the Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out selling activities to agreed targets and timescales
- Manage follow up calls and emails
- Ensure the computerized database is always updated and accurately
- Diary management with customers is always maintained.
- Take over all responsibility of applications through to commencement of course
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Representative will:
- Have previous selling experience, ideally telephone based or have the right aptitude and desire to earn money
- Have experience of working in a call centre environment
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Have a proven track record of achieving targets
- Industry knowledge of IT is desirable.
In return the Sales Representative will receive a basic salary of £20,000 with a realistic OTE of £35,000. You will also receive 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (which will go up to 27 Days Plus Bank Holidays on length of service) Team bonuses and nights out. A soft drink fridge in office and office pool table. There is free parking for those with length of service.
To Apply for the Sales Representative Role, click “Apply for job” to send us your CV.
About comp name