An established independent B2B telecoms service provider is looking to hire a Trainee Sales Executive to join their successful business development team. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and excellent career progression.
The Company is known for putting their customer’s and employee needs first and foremost and the role of Trainee Sales Executive is an integral part of the business development team and the Company’s continued success.
As a Trainee Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Contacting businesses and promoting award-winning products and services in order to book meetings for the field based Business Development Managers.
- Outbound cold calling, building relationships, qualifying customers potential needs, objection handling.
- Researching prospective clients and maintaining data quality, relevant information about prospects and history
- Hitting or smashing your targets.
The ideal candidate for the position of Trainee Sales Executive will have:
- Experience in generating leads and hitting targets.
- Previous success and experience. If you work in insurance to recruitment to estate agents or just have a bubbly, chatty personality then we want to speak to you.
- Experienced or not full training will be provided as long as you have a love for making money, and the desire and ambition to succeed.
In return, the Trainee Sales Executive will receive a salary of £16000 to £25000, realistic OTE £40,000 but you could earn as much as £50K to £60K, generous holiday entitlement, great fun and even better rewards just for being successful.
To apply for the job click “apply for job” to send us your CV.