An award winning company are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join their fun and fast paced team. A superb company to work for, recognised in the “Best Company to Work” and “Employer of the Year” category. The company pride themselves on being ambitious, modern and a market leading agency that has grown on family values.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will receive a competitive salary as well as outstanding company benefits including uncapped earnings, a company car and incredible rewards such as all-inclusive weekends away, plus much more.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Taking on a 360 degree role, managing both candidates and clients
- Meeting specific financial targets that have been set by generating placements on a weekly basis and using face to face and telephone sales skills
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual financial targets as well as activity targets set within your personal business plan
- Source candidates for live vacancies via the company database, referrals, online adverts and social media
- Taking references for candidates
- Take detailed vacancy details from colleagues so that you can best match the candidate to the vacancy
- Meet with clients to build/maintain a relationship
- Effective & appropriate use of the company systems, including the database
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant must:
- Be degree qualified or equivalent, with a clear motivation to learn.
- Have great communication skills and confidence are a must as you will be speaking with a range of industry professionals every day.
- Energy & Passion for Results
In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of £18,000 per annum plus commission and pension (Yr 1 OTE £25k+, Yr 2 OTE £45k+). Plus excellent benefits including:
- Uncapped Commission Structure, Structured Career Progression offering growth within the company
- Company Car or Car Allowance after qualifying period (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW)
- Company Share scheme to become a true partner
- Social Events – Goodwood races, Sports Teams, Regular Rewards, Christmas and Summer Parties
- Incredible Rewards – All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches, Nights Out
- Fully funded further learning
- Travel and Global opportunities
- Holiday entitlement increases by 1 day for 1, 3, 7 and 10 years of service
To apply for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant please click ‘apply now’.