An international recruitment agency with over 30 years in business is looking for a trainee recruitment consultant. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package, competitive salaries and training provided by an experienced team of in-house trainers.
The company is well established and offers vast opportunities within a clear career path. They are well respected in the recruitment industry and have won many awards. Experienced and successful senior consultants will earn on average £65,000 per annum with top billers earning more than £100,000 per annum.
Within the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Be responsible for building business relationships with clients in varied sectors
- Promote the company’s recruitment services
- Provide outstanding service levels to new and existing customers.
- Help problem solve and negotiate
- Continually exceed your sales targets
- Offer specialist knowledge
The successful candidate for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have previous experience in sales (Estate Agency / Call Centre / Banking / Financial Services) or any sale targeted roles with 6 months or more sales experience
In return the Trainee recruitment consultant will receive a basic salary between £18-22k with achievable OTE. Benefits include: Share Scheme, Incentives, Group Personal Pension Scheme & Private Health Insurance, Company Car or Car Allowance / Discounted Leisure Membership, Childcare Vouchers and many more. There are also many social benefits with social events planned throughout the year, from a day at the races in the summer to a grand Christmas ball in December, as well as monthly events such as skating, bowling and BBQs.
To Apply for the Trainee Recruitment role click “apply for job” and send us your CV.