As an established growing company the role of Supply Chain Analyst is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a competitive salary, private health care, pension and your birthday off. Great working environment and ongoing training and development.
The company has been established for 40 years and they recognise it is their people, ideas and values that enable them to succeed in what they do.
As the Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Producing Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly KPIs for the following business Areas, ensuring output is accurate, presentable and issued as per the agreed schedule:
- 3PHs / Suppliers
- Ensure Reporting schedule is maintained & fully up to date at all times
- Ensure full working instructions for all reporting is maintained & fully up to date at all times
- Lead & drive Supply Chain Analysis & Reporting Continuous Improvements agenda
- Support both Management & Team members with all bespoke / adhoc reporting requirements
- Maintain excellent lines of Communication with both Customers and Internal Stakeholders
- Qlik Super User
- Provide Data Analysis & Report Training for Team members as required
- Import / Export Operations where required
The successful candidate for the role of Supply Chain Analyst will:
- Have advanced Excel and Powerpoint
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally in freight forwarding
- Excellent English but another languages would be an advantage.
In return the Supply Chain Analyst will receive a basic salary £20k-£25k depending on experience. You will receive 20 days holidays increase each year till you reach 25 days and after 5 years a bonus of an extra 5 days in that year, plus 8 bank holidays. Private medical, Pension, birthday off in that month. The hours are 9am to 17.30pm Monday to Friday. Free parking
To apply for the position click apply to send us a copy of your CV.