A prestigious Estate Agency, who have been established for over 10 years are looking for a Senior Negotiator. This innovative company are proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals and facilitate a high number of properties.
You will enjoy a competitive salary as well as a generous commission scheme, free parking and car allowance.
As the Senior Negotiator you will be responsible for:
- Booking and carrying out sales and lettings viewings.
- Negotiating sales and lets.
- Maintaining branch statistics.
- Liaising with vendors, buyers, landlords and tenants.
- Property valuations.
- Sales chasing.
- Managing the branch in the absence of the branch manager.
The successful candidate for the role of Senior Negotiator will:
- Have a car and full drivers licence.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience.
In return the Senior Negotiator will receive a basic salary of £25000 with an achievable OTE of £35000. You will receive 28 days holiday, free parking, £100 per month car allowance and fuel allowance. The working hours are Monday-Friday 8.55am-6pm with alternate Saturdays 9.55am-4pm and a half day off in the week.
To apply for the job of Senior Negotiator click apply and send us your CV.