As a well-established telecommunications provider the role of Sales Representative is an integral part of the company which is an excellent starting point for anyone looking to get into an interesting and varied industry. You will enjoy excellent incentives such as chances to win £300 Suits, Hugo Boss watches, great social events and weekend trips. Full training and support, career progression and the opportunity to work in a relaxed, fun and friendly environment.
The company is one of the fastest growing telecommunications provider specialising in business to business. They deliver a wide range of products including network services, data connections, mobile telephones and on/off site telephone systems.
The main job role includes, booking field appointments for the Business Development Managers by making outgoing calls to new business contacts and propositioning telephone systems and network service packages.
As Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Making outgoing business to business telephone calls.
- Contacting new business clients and finding potential interest in the company products and services.
- Make appointments on a daily basis for business Development Managers.
- Identifying leads.
- Work towards company targets.
- Provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Update and maintain database.
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Representative will have:
- Considered and resourceful approach to targeted campaigns
- Success oriented and keen win attitude
- Wanting to control own success and earnings
- Excellent communication skills/fantastic telephone manor
In return the Sales Representative will receive a basic salary of £18000 – £20000 (based on experience) plus Commission plus Incentives (£30k+ OTE uncapped). The company also offers 21 days holiday which increases by 1 day every year, modern working environment, pension, free parking and an onsite canteen.
To apply for the position of Sales Representative click “apply for job” to send us a copy of your CV