One of the fastest growing event management companies in the UK is looking to hire a Sales Executive to join their fantastic and energetic team to help them build on their amazing success. You’ll receive a competitive salary and very generous commission structure, invites to VIP events plus excellent career development for the right candidate.
This multi-award-winning company runs highly prestigious events. They plan, run and manage the events from start to finish for their valued clients. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, suppliers, and employees and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Sales Executive you will:
- Investigate and identify, using online intelligence, companies, and contacts who would benefit from the group’s services
- Reach out to customer leads through outbound (cold) calling and digital introductions
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their requirements
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Deliver qualified leads to the inbound department
- Coordinate business development effort with team members and other departments
- Supply the senior leadership team with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Achieve assigned targets, KPIs, and strategic objectives
- Follow-up on targeted marketing campaigns to new business prospects and provide a seamless support to marketing colleagues
The Ideal Candidate for the position of Sales Executive must have:
- Proven experience a similar position with a track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office & CRM software
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive professional business relationships
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
In return, the Sales Executive will receive a basic salary is £20,500 with a generous and achievable commission incentive scheme resulting in OTE of £35,000. Higher performance is achievable with uncapped earnings upwards of £58,000. Office hours are Monday to Friday working 37.5 hours per week; usually 9am -5.30pm. Annual holiday of 25 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays.
To apply for the position of Sales Executive click apply to send us your CV