As an established, growing company the role of Recruitment Manager is an integral part of the company.
The company was established almost 20 years ago and have operations all over the world. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, candidates, and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for:
- The leadership, vision and operational direction to the Recruitment functions of the company, with the primary aim of increasing the revenue and profit, coupled with increasing market share across target geographies, markets, and industries.
- Planning, development, and establishing the strategy, policies.
- Managing, mentor & motivate the team, including carrying a personal quota (to be determined year on year).
- You will be a hands-on team manager – equally comfortable selling personally at a senior level as well as training and developing your team members and assisting them with developing client account plans and client strategy.
The successful candidate for the role of Recruitment Manager will:
- Have experience of working within IT, Technical or Technology sector.
- Have experience of managing sales staff
In return, the Recruitment Manager will receive a basic salary of £40k-55k with a yearly bonus between £10k-15k. You will receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Working hours are 9:00-5:30 Monday to Friday.