An award winning company are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their fun and fast paced team. A superb company to work for, recognised in the “Best Company to Work” and “Employer of the Year” category. The company pride themselves on being ambitious, modern and a market leading agency that has grown on family values.
The Recruitment Consultant will receive a competitive salary as well as outstanding company benefits including uncapped earnings, a company car and incredible rewards such as all-inclusive weekends away, plus much more.
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for:
- Business development, marketing techniques and networking with new clients in order to generate further business opportunities.
- Maintain existing relationships with the Company’s key client base.
- Develop a detailed understanding of your own client companies.
- Take in new vacancies, draft and place advertisements in a variety of media formats, including various internet based job boards.
- Pro-actively search for suitable candidates for your vacancies, using a variety of methods.
- Review CVs for match of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Develop and maintain a network of candidates.
- Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability.
- Prepare fully formatted CVs, where necessary tailoring them to a specific opportunity.
- Manage and coordinate all communication between Clients & Candidates, arranging any interviews between Clients and Candidates.
- Fully brief candidates on the client and job specification for positions they will be interviewed for.
- Perform detailed reference checking on selected candidates.
- Offer advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, benefits, training and career progression; Where necessary, assist with negotiation between the two parties.
The Recruitment Consultant must:
- Be degree qualified or equivalent, with a clear motivation to learn.
- Be able to use in-house IT systems.
- Be able to prioritize work load and self-manage.
- Have great communication skills and confidence are a must as you will be speaking with a range of industry professionals every day.
- Have energy & Passion for Results
In return the successful candidate will receive a salary of £22,000 plus uncapped commission. Company benefits include:
- Company Car or Car Allowance after qualifying period (Mercedes, BMW, Audi, VW)
- Company Share scheme to become a true partner
- Social Events – Goodwood races, Sports Teams, Regular Rewards, Christmas and Summer Parties
- Incredible Rewards – All-Inclusive Weekends away, Spa Days, Lunches, Nights Out
- Fully funded further learning
- Travel and Global opportunities
- Holiday entitlement increases by 1 day for 1, 3, 7 and 10 years of service
To apply for the role of Recruitment Consultant please click ‘apply now’.