An Executive Recruitment business with over 15 years experience are looking to hire a Senior Recruiter. You will receive an excellent salary, generous monthly bonuses and the opportunity to progress your career in within a well-respected organisation.
The company provide an exceptionally professional service and recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, candidates and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for
- Recruiting for very senior roles with high quality candidates.
- Developing new clients and growing existing client accounts.
- To develop your own pool of high calibre candidate (both permanent and contract), whilst populating the in-house recruitment database
- Adhere to a strategic business development plan
- Lead generation and gathering market intelligence
- To add value by screening and interviewing candidates to provide short lists for clients specific vacancies.
- To manage candidates and clients expectations and through the entire hiring process to satisfactory conclusion.
The successful candidate for the role of Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have previous experience in Recruitment or
- Have extensive Sales experience within professional services
In return the Recruitment Consultant will receive a basic salary of £30k-£40k depending on experience with an achievable OTE of £70k-£100k, 22 days annual leave. They have a smart and modern working environment with access to the latest technology. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, no weekend working and a strong social / work balance.