An international agency with over 30 years in business is looking for a recruitment consultant. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package, competitive salary and training provided by an experienced team of in-house trainers.
The company is well established and offers vast opportunities with a clear career path for the recruitment consultant. They are well respected in the industry and have won many awards. Experienced and successful senior employees will earn on average £65,000 per annum with top billers earning in excess of £100,000 per annum. You will have the opportunity to recruit your own team and build up your own sector.
Within the role of Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Be responsible for building business relationships with clients in varied sectors
- Promote the company’s services
- Provide outstanding service levels to new and existing customers.
- Help problem solve and negotiate
- Continually exceed your sales targets
- Offer specialist knowledge
The successful candidate for the role of Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have previous industry experience
- Your own transport is required due to location
In return the recruitment consultant will receive a basic salary between £22-£28k with achievable OTE. Benefits include: Share Scheme, Incentives, Group Personal Pension Scheme & Private Health Insurance, Company Car or Car Allowance / Discounted Leisure Membership, Childcare Vouchers and many more. There are also many social benefits with social events planned throughout the year, from a day at the races in the summer to a grand Christmas ball in December, as well as monthly events such as skating, bowling and BBQs.
To apply for the position click “apply now” to send us a copy of your CV