An innovative, global manufacturer are looking to hire a Polish speaking Customer Service Representative to join their friendly team in Fareham. You will enjoy a competitive salary, full training and a working environment that’s energising, engaging and satisfying.
The UK company is well established and one of the highest ranked in the world having previously celebrated a milestone of achieving over $1 billion in global sales. They are well known for building strong relationships with their clients, suppliers and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Polish Speaking Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Keeping and maintaining records of all orders and relevant documentation for easy reference and auditing purposes.
- Working within KPIs
- Ensuring all credit requests are received in written form from customers.
- Processing credits
- Assist with the translation of any material required for the Polish areas
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Service Representative will have:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and CRM systems
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Fluent in Polish (verbal and written)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Exceptional and demonstrable administration skills
In return, the Polish Speaking Customer Service Representative will receive a competitive salary of £21,000 , 25 days paid holiday, sociable working hours, a relaxed and friendly working environment and free parking and other benefits. Hours: 5 days per week: 9.00am – 5:30 pm and 1 in 5 Saturdays
To apply for the job click “apply now” and send us your CV.