This well-established company is looking for an Office Manager. It Is a family run company, so they are looking for someone who will become part of the furniture. They look after their employees and this role has come about as they person is retiring after 30 years. This is more of a stand-alone role so would suit someone who is happy to manage themselves and can deal with any issues on their own.
As the office manager you will be responsible for:
- Copy Typing
- Yearly audit
- Health and safety, dealing with risk assessments
- Chas and Achilles
The successful candidate for the role of office manager
- Have good IT skills – be able to use Excel and a good typing speed.
- Organised, great telephone manner and ability to multi task
- Previous office manager experience
- Must Previous experience with health and safety and completing the reports and questionnaires.
In return the office manager will receive a basic salary £21-23k. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking. Hours can be flexible but core hours are 8-5 no weekends.