One of the leading publishing and digital media organisations are looking to hire a Marketing Manager. This fantastic opportunity is all about inspiring people to consume great literature. You will receive a competitive salary, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for developing the strategy and planning in line with key objectives as well as liaising with the parent company and achieving KPIs set by both local and parent company stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing spend and delivering results that deliver a return on investment and fulfill strategic company goals.
The role will involve:
- Being a professional and helpful point of contact for our customer base – providing advice and support to them, right across the business
- Creating innovative, appropriate and exciting campaigns for key titles
- Maintaining and developing brand guidelines
- Manage all elements of social media – the creation of schedules, posts, and assets
- Creating calendars of events, promotions and offers around our content
- Managing our physical and digital marketing collateral – from the creation of new assets to the delivery of existing ones
- Helping to on-board new customers to ensure the business is promoted effectively
- Maintaining customer databases and developing new contacts
- Work with publishing partners and suppliers to ensure the sales team have sales material that is fit for purpose
- Writing press releases, working with our press partners and developing relationships with relevant key media outlets
- Organising conference attendance throughout the UK
The ideal candidate for the position of Marketing Manager must have:
- Have previous experience in a similar position and knowledgeable about emerging trends in publishing and passionate about books.
- Excellent design skills with experience using In Excel/Powerpoint/Word/In-Design/Adobe/Photoshop.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in using excel and analytics packages
In return, you will receive a salary of £28,000 to £34,000 DOE, excellent training, and ongoing career development. The role of Marketing Manager is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about publishing, books, audiobooks, and technology.
To apply for the position of Marketing Manager click ‘apply now’ to send us a copy of your CV.