One of Southampton’s most experienced letting agencies with an approachable and friendly team are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their existing team. They are based in the heart of Southampton and have been established for over 20 years, they pride themselves on providing excellent customer service both to their clients and tenants.
As the Lettings Negotiator you will:
- Undertake viewings meeting people there or in office
- Liaise with the Landlord over the offer from the tenant
- Manage property marketing eg websites, window listings
- Undertake inventories at the start and end of tenancy
- Arrange maintenance
- Take rent payments
- Move tenants in
- Arrange move in packs
- Take photos of properties start and end
The ideal candidate for the position of Lettings Negotiator must have:
- UK Driving Licence, clean is desirable.
- Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator or Customer Services, Sales, Retail or Hospitality.
In return, the Lettings Negotiator will receive a salary of £18,000-£20,000 depending on experience, plus bonuses. You will receive 20 days holiday + 8 days B/H. Working hours are 8.30am-5.00pm Mon-Fri + occasional Saturday 9:30-1pm. The Lettings Negotiator will receive generous benefits, including the use of the company car, free parking, great social events and a lovely working environment.
To apply for the position, click “apply now” to send us your CV.