A prestigious Estate Agency, who have been established for over 10 years are looking for a Lettings Manager. This innovative company are proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals and facilitate a high number of properties.
You will enjoy a competitive salary as well as a generous commission scheme, free parking and company car.
As the Lettings Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing the staff and office
- Dealing with tenants and landlords
- New business
- Reporting to the directors each week.
- Responsible for increasing the managed portfolio and branch income.
The successful candidate for the role of Lettings Manager will have:
- A full drivers licence.
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Ideally ARLA qualified, but not essential
In return the Lettings Manager will receive a basic salary of £30000 with an achievable OTE of £45000. You will receive 28 days holiday, free parking and a company car (BMW 1 Series White 2018 plate). The working hours are Mon-Fri 8.45am-6pm with alternate Saturdays 9.45am-4pm & a half day off in the week.
To apply for the job of Lettings Manager click apply and send us your CV.