An innovative employee engagement technology business undergoing rapid growth are looking to hire an experienced an Internal Sales Executive to generate leads and arrange meetings for their consultants. This is not your average, boring, outbound calling role. The leads are hot and you will be dealing with senior people in large corporates. The progression and development opportunities are endless for the right person.
As an Internal Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
Working within the New Business Team as an Internal Sales Executive your main focus will be to drive new business. This will involve identifying opportunities through inbound and outbound activity over the phone and via email. Once you have smashed your targets and have become a guru on all product and the services we provide you will be given your own portfolio of target clients to nurture.
- Outbound meeting and lead generation predominantly achieved through warm calling
- Develop and nurture existing and potential clients through marketing campaigns and subsequent campaign follow up
- Research prospective clients and maintain data quality, relevant information about prospects and history of campaigns and leads
- Maintain prospective client relationships in a polite and professional manner
- Work alongside all departments to ensure that prospective clients are effectively and appropriately supported
- Assist the wider team in the writing and distribution of outbound e-mail campaigns
- Follow up on inbound leads and distribute information where requested
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism within all aspects of the job role.
The ideal candidate for the position of Internal Sales Executive will have:
- A proven track record in Appointment Making, Telesales or Telemarketing.
- Proven experience in generating leads and hitting targets.
In return the Internal Sales Executive will receive a salary of £18000 to £23000 OTE £32000, 25 days holiday plus your birthday off, Healthcare, income protection, life assurance and access to an award-winning online benefits scheme and 1-2-1 training.
To apply for the job click “apply for job” to send us your CV.