A well-established and growing fitness training provider are looking to hire an Internal Sales Executive to advise, promote and sell the benefits of enrolling with the company to prospective students. You will enjoy an excellent monthly performance bonuses which are uncapped, ongoing in-house training, 23 days holiday and the opportunity to study any of their courses for free.
The company was established over 23 years ago, and have since trained over 20,000 students. They pride themselves on the outstanding quality of their courses and in 2016 were awarded Training Provider of the Year. The company are growing rapidly which is why they are looking for an additional Internal Sales Executive to join their lively and vibrant Careers Adviser team.
As the Internal Sales Executive, you will:
- Generate and receive calls from new and existing customers, informing them about the company’s products and services to secure a purchase.
- Actively promote course dates and ensure customers are booked onto dates that are suitable to fit their payment plans
- Log each call on the system and keep organised records
- Hold face-to-face meetings with customers as and when required
- Ensure targets set are achieved
- Process bookings and ensure enrolment forms are accurate
- Handle calls for other team members when required such as busy periods
- Chase enrolment forms and deposits when necessary to confirm verbal bookings
The successful candidate for the position of Internal Sales Executive will:
- Have experience in a similar position. You must be able to demonstrate working towards individual targets and team targets and can close over the phone
In return the Internal Sales Executive will receive a basic salary of £18500 which an achievable OTE of £35000 (uncapped). You will also receive 23 days holiday, company pension, free parking onsite and a relaxed dress code.
To apply for the job click apply now to send us your CV