Our client are an award winning, ambitious, rapidly growing technology company who are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join their experienced and dynamic New Business team to help provide the best possible customer service through computing based solutions.
This Internal Sales Executive role is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career, developing your skills both technically and commercially. You will have great exposure to all elements of sales techniques. You will be given the opportunity to provide first-class solutions to support customer needs, communicate with key stakeholders in many different sectors and be responsible for driving your own performance and career development.
Key role responsibilities of the Internal Sales Executive include:
- Undertake market research to define target organisations for business generation campaigns along defined vertical sectors or target product groups.
- To be responsible for an agreed target and be proactive in reaching this expectation.
- Attend exhibitions as and when required.
- Pro actively call suspects to create a pipeline of interested prospects.
- Carry out day to day business development and account management activities.
- Participate in the record keeping of marketing & engagement information on a central CRM systems.
- Build long lasting relationship to maintain the accounts you manage and support.
- Pro actively research and develop an appropriate knowledge of customer business intelligence & requirements.
- Participate in the achievement of both individual and team targets.
The successful Internal Sales Executive applicant will have:
- Experience in customer service or some business development exposure.
- An interest in technology, specifically computer hardware.
- Ability and desire to learn new systems and processes (specifically CRM package and sales processes)
- Knowledgeable and competent user of current day office automation packages (i.e. Microsoft Word & Excel, etc…).
- Fluent in English – verbal & written (Additional European language capability would be advantageous)
- 2 years minimum experience of a B2B sales environment (telesales/lead generation or account management is desirable).
- Salary range: £18,000 – £22,000 + Commission (DOE)
- Bonus: Company and Personal Performance Related (KPI’s) Pension: Contributed Pension Scheme
- Flexitime: 10am – 4pm core hours (37.5hrs/week)
- Holidays: 28 days (including Public holidays). Ability to build up an additional 5 days paid holiday with tenure.
If this sounds like the ideal internal sales executive role for you we’d love to hear from you. Click “apply now” to send us your CV today.