Working in a busy team for an established company the Insurance Administrator is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a competitive salary, full training and development and completion of your CII qualifications.
The company has been established for 40 years and providing low cost quality insurance solutions. As we insure thousands of clients we are able to use bulk-buying power with many insurer partners to keep premiums as low as possible.
As the Insurance Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Deal with relevant incoming enquiries from clients/companies whether by email, post and telephone. Preference is given to calling clients for queries rather than continued letters and chasers.
- Deal with diaries generated by system and make contact with clients/ companies where necessary.
- Deal with all enquiries arising out of clients paying their premiums by direct debit.
- Administration processing, liaising with insurers, finance firms and any agencies connected with clients policies.
- Understanding the scope of products we deal with representing over 30 different Insurers
- Contacting clients for required information, payment and supporting documents to fulfil validation requirements
- Completing accurate records and computer files, diaries, journals and to the extent others can follow notes and history
The successful candidate for the role of Insurance Administrator will:
- Experience in banking, retail or financial services
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Have patience, politeness and maintain professionalism working in a busy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
In return the Insurance Administrator will receive a basic salary £18k-£25k depending on experience and a monthly bonus. You will receive 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays. The hours are 8.30am to 17.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 8.30-12.00 – this potentially could be on a rota basis. The company is based in Winchester city center so no free parking.
To apply for the job click “apply for job” to send us your CV