As a well-established Insurance company, the role of Inbound Sales Agent is an important and integral part of the business. You will enjoy a competitive salary and great company benefits.
The company is one of the fastest growing independent commercial brokers on the south coast and they want you to join in and be part of their continued success. They recognise the importance of investing in their employees and continuously seek to develop talent via 121’s, in-house training and external support – if you are looking for a solid career path in a friendly and progressive organisation this is the role for you.
As the Inbound Sales Agent, you will be responsible for:–
- Establishing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships, identifying client’s needs and informing them of the company’s products and services.
- Retaining continuous and accurate records of conversations, transactions, and quotations.
- Understanding and adhering to company procedures surrounding Data Protection and other industry guidelines.
- Attending daily team meeting to share progress, knowledge and performance updates
The successful candidate for the role of Inbound Sales Agent will:
- Have previous experience in working in a call centre environment or in the financial/banking sector.
- Have worked as an Insurance Advisor, sales executive, call centre agent, finance broker, mortgage adviser or similar.
In return, the Inbound Sales Agent will receive a basic salary from £18k-20K plus max OTE of £35k, Company Pension, Professional Qualifications, Free parking and shuttle bus to and from Eastleigh Train/Bus Stations, Discount Gym Membership, Company fun days and 22 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply for the job please click apply to send us a copy of your CV