A contemporary global cruise company are seeking to recruit a French Speaking Travel Coordinator to join their vibrant Customer Reservations team in Central Southampton. You will enjoy a competitive salary, performance bonuses, 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays, 6 weeks sick pay and free parking. Discount on cruises.
The Company was established over 50 years ago, and since then has been breaking the boundaries of traditional cruises by offering its customers the freedom and flexibility to design their individual cruise packages. That’s why our French Speaking Travel Coordinators are such an important and integral part of the team and customer experience.
As the French Speaking Travel Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining quality customer relationships.
- Delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport, identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Advising customers on product features, benefits and pricing.
- Recommending promotions, itineraries, and auxiliary products such as upgrades, on board credits and other shipboard amenities.
- Attending and actively participating in daily team meetings or relevant training
The successful candidate for the French Speaking Travel Coordinator will have:
- Outstanding spoken and written skills in English
- Previous customer services experience gained in a call centre environment or have worked as Customer Service Advisor, Account Manager or Call Centre Agent or worked in hospitality or retail.
In return the French Speaking Travel Coordinator will receive a salary of £18500 plus bonuses which could add £3,000-£6,000 to your salary, ongoing training, pension plan and private healthcare. They offer a modern working environment, 9-17.30 Monday to Friday.
To apply for the job “click apply for job” to send us a copy of your CV.