One of the leading publishing and digital media organisations are looking to hire an Executive Assistant to manage digital content as well as being an effective manager to an office of A-players. You will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
This is a huge opportunity for someone wanting to work right across a business. This role will provide the right person with a unique chance to learn about every element of a publishing and digital business.
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the publishers and content providers to ensure a constant stream of new, exciting titles.
- Managing schedules and ensuring all marketing and publicity material is provided from the suppliers.
- Working to on-board new suppliers and doing regular research.
- Managing existing content, some experience in publishing an advantage in terms of knowledge of authors and key titles in the UK booktrade.
- Day-to-day content tasks, delivering content projects to schedule.
- Working closely with the Business Executive and Commercial Director and be prepared to take on a senior management role when required, as a touch-point for all members of the internal team.
- Providing support for the senior team and co-ordinating communication, particularly between the UK and Australian offices.
- General office management skills, supporting across many areas of the business – from assistance with presentation preparation and report running to providing first-class customer support to all of our clients and end-users.
The ideal candidate for the position of Executive Assistant must have:
- A passion for books and audio and a drive to succeed and grow in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment.
- Experience in the booktrade is beneficial however a passion for books is just as important for this role.
- Excellent expertise in Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Skills in In-design and Photoshop will be an advantage.
- Have worked within an Office Manager, PA, Content Administrator, Personal Assistant or similar role. However, if you have the skills to fulfil this role, coaching will be provided
In return, the Executive Assistant will receive a salary of £24,000 to £28,000 DOE and pro rata, excellent training, and ongoing career development. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about publishing, books, audiobooks, and technology.
To apply for the position click ‘apply now’ to send us a copy of your CV