An innovative, global manufacturer are looking to hire a Czech/Slovac Customer Service Representative for an immediate start. You will enjoy a competitive salary, full training and a working environment that’s energising, engaging and satisfying.
The UK company was established almost 40 years ago, and is currently ranked third in the world. In 2011 it celebrated a milestone of achieving over $1 billion in global sales. They are well know for building strong relationships with their clients, suppliers and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Czech/Slovac Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Providing optimal quality experience for all inbound phone calls from internal and external clients.
- Assisting with inquiries, placing orders, updates on latest product offerings or promotions.
- Entering account information on the system and keeping accurate records.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure orders are shipped.
- Solving any queries by using solid decision making techniques.
The successful candidate for the role of Czech/Slovac Customer Service Representative will:
- Have previous experience working in a high-volume call centre environment as an account manager, call centre agent, helpdesk or advisor.
- Good knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- High level of spoken English to GCSE level
In return the Czech/Slovac Customer Service Representative will receive a basic salary of £21,000 28 days paid holiday, sociable working hours, a relaxed and friendly working environment and free parking. This is a 6 month contract with the view to go perm.
Czech/Slovac Customer Service Representative
Hours: 5 days per week: 8:00am – 5:00pm
5 Saturdays per annum 9.00am – 1.00pm
To apply for the job click “apply for job” and send us your CV.