Our client a global manufacturer who has been established since 1980 is currently looking for a customer service supervisor to join their expanding business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has management experience and wants to work for a company that really looks after its staff.
- As customer service supervisor, you will lead, motivate and develop the team to ensure consistent high performance. To be responsible for performance management, including objective setting, conducting formal performance reviews and development planning, and managing all aspects of team sickness and holiday absence.
- The customer service supervisor will ensure the team are proficient in all IT and systems related skills, including Cisco reskilling and reporting. Liaise with Quality & Process Coordinator to ensure all training needs are identified and appropriate training is in place.
- Liaise with internal Departments in a timely manner to resolve any issues/queries and to ensure customers’ orders are shipped to the highest level of service.
- Deputise as required for the customer service manager and provide cover for other supervisors/team leaders. Support the management structure and carry out any other additional tasks as required to meet the business needs and objectives.
- Good organizational, problem solving and administration skills, attention to detail is key.
- Use of Microsoft Office, ERP and CRM systems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities whilst hitting deadlines, targets and KPIs
- Leadership skills within a matrix organisation
- Must have proven experience of working a high volume Call Centre environment
· Dealing with different personalities and the needs of employees and external Customers
· Good Team Worker – adaptable to situations and people. Able to utilise other people’s skills and talents.
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm – 42.5 hours per week and working 1 in 5 Saturdays from 9.00am to 1.00 pm
Customer service supervisor – £22k – Free parking – 28 days holiday – Great benefits to choose from.