An innovative, global manufacturer are looking to hire a Part Time Customer Service Representative for an immediate start. You will enjoy a competitive salary, full training and a working environment that’s energising, engaging and satisfying.
The UK company was established almost 40 years ago, and is currently ranked third in the world. In 2011, it celebrated a milestone of achieving over $1 billion in global sales. They are well known for building strong relationships with their clients, suppliers and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Part Time Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Providing optimal quality experience for all inbound phone calls from internal and external clients.
- Assisting with inquiries, placing orders, updates on latest product offerings or promotions.
- Entering account information on the system and keeping accurate records.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure orders are shipped.
- Solving any queries by using solid decision-making techniques.
The successful candidate for the role of Part Time Customer Service Representative will:
- Have previous experience working in a high-volume call centre environment as an account manager, call centre agent, helpdesk or advisor.
- Good knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel and CRM systems.
- High level of spoken English to GCSE level
In return, the Part Time Customer Service Representative will receive an hourly rate £18000 pro rata including holiday 28 days paid holiday, sociable working hours, a relaxed and friendly working environment and free parking.
Part Time Customer Service Representative – 11 months contract
Wednesday and Thursday 9.00am – 5.15pm
Every Other Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
1 in 5 Saturdays 9.00am – 1.00pm