As a well-established commercial insurance company the role of Customer Service Adviser is an important and integral part of the business. You will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £18000 + generous monthly bonuses, full training and support, career progression and the opportunity to work in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The company is one of the fastest growing independent commercial insurance brokers on the South Coast and they are looking to hire two additional Customer Services Advisers join their vibrant team. The company understand the importance of developing their employees and continuously seek to grow talent via 121’s, in-house training and professional qualifications.
As the Customer Service Adviser, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting clients over the telephone and providing assistance with changes, claims and policy adjustments.
- Making outbound calls to clients, insurers and claims partners and assisting with any questions or requests
- Recommending additional insurance products in line with industry guidance
- Supporting team members with workload and targets
- Attending daily team meetings
The ideal candidate for the position of Customer Service Adviser will:
- Have previous call centre experience or have previously worked within the insurance industry
- Be a bright and positive person with a desire to work in fast paced environment
In return the Customer Service Adviser will receive a salary of £16000- £18000 plus monthly KPI bonuses. The company also offer 30 days’ holiday which increases with service, modern working environment, pension, wellness scheme and free parking or shuttle bus to and from the train/bus station.
To apply for the job click “apply now” to send us a copy of your CV