As a forward thinking marketing organisation the role of Business Development Manager is an important and integral part of the company. You will enjoy a fantastic salary with commission, stock options, free gym membership and daily breakfast plus many more benefits.
The company is a highly respected fast growing business with ‘a Tech start-up culture who specialises in helping ambitious organisation and global brands to drive digital transformation. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients, suppliers and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Business Development Manager you will:
- Actively participate in trade show / event planning to secure attendees and maximise prospect meetings for the Sales team
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity for the sales teams
- Update salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide feedback to the rest of the company
- Have the opportunity to grow your consulting sales experience
The successful candidate for the role of Business Development Manager must be:
- Degree level educated is a must, the ambition to read and learn will be essential to your development.
- Have worked in a similar field sales or sales executive position, either in Marketing, Technology, Recruitment or Publishing based field.
- Due to the location you must have your own transport
In return the Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary £30K-£45K with an acheivable OTE. You will receive 25 days holiday and 4 to be taken between Christmas and New Year. The company offers stock options, free gym membership, daily breakfast and fruit and cakes once a week, ride to work scheme. You will receive formal training into marketing technologies.
To apply for the position of Business Development Executive, click “apply for job” to send us your CV