One of the leading publishing and digital media organisations are looking to hire a Business Development Manager to build their client base in the South and London. Having gone through significant growth in the UK in the last twelve months, the company is now looking to add even more talented people to its passionate and energetic team. You will receive a competitive salary and the opportunity to work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
As the Business Development Manager, your role will include
- Forging strong, long-lasting client relationships over the phone and face-to-face.
- Providing ongoing account management and sales support, to public sector clients in London and the South.
- You’ll be responsible for driving new sales and opportunities, as well as ensuring the growth of existing accounts.
- Presenting and speaking at events to promote the business.
- You will be responsible for selling both digital solution services and also physical content.
The Ideal candidate for the position of Business Development Manager must have:
- Proven successful track record in field sales dealing with the public sector such as education or libraries market.
- Passionate about technology and literature
- Be able to travel as and when required (3 or 4 days a week)
- Have a UK drivers licence
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive a salary of £30,000 – £40,000 DOE, company bonus, car allowance and ongoing sales career development. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about sales, publishing, books and technology.
To apply for the position of Business Development Manager click ‘apply now’ to send us a copy of your CV