As a well-established commercial insurance company the role of administrator is an excellent starting point for anyone looking to get into an interesting and varied industry. You will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £16000, full training and support, career progression and the opportunity to work in a relaxed and friendly environment.
The company is the fastest growing independent commercial insurance brokers on the South Coast and they’re looking to hire an additional administrator to be part of their continued success. They recognise the importance of investing in their employees and continuously seek to develop talent via 121’s, in-house training and external support.
As the Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting customers in the completion of their policy to ensure documents and payments are received on time.
- Making outbound calls to customers to advise them of missed deadlines and how to resolve the situation.
- Issuing policy documents.
- Assisting other team members with workloads and targets.
- Managing and uploading documents.
- Attending daily meetings with your team.
The ideal candidate for the position of administrator will:
- Have excellent telephone and IT skills
- Be a bright and positive person with a desire to work in fast paced environment
In return the administrator will receive a salary of £14000-£16000. The company offer 30 days’ holiday which increases with service, modern working environment, wellness scheme. Free parking is available and they provide a free shuttle bus to and from the train/bus station.
To apply for the job click apply to send us a copy of your CV