A well established company are looking for an experienced Part Time Administrator to join their busy team. You will enjoy flexible working hours, a competitive salary, training and development and a lovely working environment.
As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Following up on lapsed clients
- Checking policies
- Uploading information on to the database
- General Office duties
- Support the insurance advisors
The successful candidate for the role of Administrator will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role e.g. Customer Services, PA or Finance.
- Have good IT skills
- Previous insurance experience would be an advantage but not essential
In return the Administrator will receive a basic salary of £19500 pro rata depending on experience. You will receive 20 days holidays pro rata plus 8 bank holidays. The opening hours are 8.30am to 17.30pm Monday to Friday. The part time hours they are looking for you to work 20-25 hours a week and they are flexible went the hours are worked. Central Location with good public transport routes.
To apply for the job click apply and sent us your CV.