As an established, growing company the role of administrator is an integral part of the company. You will enjoy a very competitive salary, work with an energetic and pro-active team. Working for a forward-thinking company where everyone is passionate about what they do.
One of Southampton’s largest property investors and private landlords. Managing a portfolio of 180 properties looking after tenants and investors. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their investors, tenants and staff and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the administrator you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of call for current and prospective tenants in the office, presenting yourself in a confident, professional and friendly fashion and answering questions they may have.
- Answering calls and enquiries, booking in viewings in an efficient and timely manner.
- Conducting viewings punctually with prospective tenants, answering any questions they may have and providing them with necessary information.
- Following up on viewings with prospective tenants via phone, asking questions, receiving feedback and responding accordingly i.e. re-booking for different properties, finding out why they weren’t drawn to a particular property.
- Advertising managed properties online, giving relevant and appropriate information.
- Registering new tenants on to our system, collecting deposits and fees, collecting and preparing appropriate documents.
- Protecting tenant’s deposits online.
- Chasing outstanding rental arrears from current tenants
- Calling future tenants for required documentation and payments relating to their tenancy and informing them of deadlines for this documentation.
- Logging payments on to accounting software and invoicing for relevant payments against money received.
- Dealing with tenants complaints in a calm and professional manner and using the appropriate channels.
- Talking to landlords and potential landlords about the services we provide and answering any questions they might have
The successful candidate for the role of administrator will:
- Have previous admin experience
- Have a natural interest in property
- Full UK driving license
In return the administrator will receive a salary between £18-20k. You will also receive 20 days holiday plus 8 BH, Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm.