One of the fastest growing technology organisations and Sunday Times Top 100 employers for 4 years running is looking to recruit an Account Manager to ensure their clients receive outstanding after-sales support, enabling them to maximize their Return on Investment.
As the Account Manager you will receive an excellent basic salary with the opportunity to realistically earn up to £42000 OTE, plus excellent team incentives including trips to Dubai, Vegas, Miami and Thailand.
The Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Proactive management of a portfolio of c250 clients.
- Negotiation and management of your client’s contract renewal process
- Provision of new-user training and set-up of client reporting requirements
- Regular contact with client to ensure optimal portal performance and provide assistance in their lead nurturing techniques as required
- Provision of technical support and assistance throughout the contract life-time
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone and email
- Identification and development of new business opportunities with your client base
- Administrative work as required (database management, contract administration etc.)
The successful candidate for the role of Account Manager will:
- Have experience dealing with clients over the telephone in a sales, business development, telesales or account manager role.
- Have worked towards and individual and team targets.
- In return you will receive a basic salary of £20000-£25000 with an achievable OTE £42000. You will also receive 28 days annual leave plus your birthday off. Hours are
- Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm, no weekend working and a strong social / work-life balance.
To apply for the position click apply to send us a copy of your CV.